Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Time is Here

Day 17: Something I am looking forward to

This is so obvious around this time of year, but I am really looking forward to Christmas. I love spending time with my family and Paul's family. But most of all, I love that Paul can take off work and spend more than a few days with us. I am so excited for Grant to experience Christmas this year. Last year he was only 7 months old, and I don't think he really understood what was going on...not that he will really understand this year, but I think he will have fun for sure! Christmas has always been my favorite time of year (or one of them), and it has just gotten better with the added excitement of a husband and family. I can't wait for Grant to open his presents. He is in love with Elmo, and he is going to get Elmo this year! He will be overjoyed! I am looking forward to hanging out, drinking warm Christmasy drinks, putting together Christmas puzzles, opening Christmas cards, taking pictures, watching people open the presents I got them, seeing extended family, enjoying the atmosphere of Christmas all around, listening to Christmas music, playing games with friends and family, eating yummy food...okay you get the idea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment