Thursday, August 13, 2009

Uncle J and Aunt Lizzy

Grant got to meet Mommy's brother and sister-in-law from Ohio for the first time in Florence. Uncle J and Aunt Lizzy were very excited to meet him, and will soon be giving him a cousin. Grant really seemed to like Uncle J especially. He would sit and look at him for a long time and smile whenever Jordan talked to him. We can't wait to welcome their little boy in December!







Uncle J and Aunt Lizzy had a very unique way of getting Grant to hold off on nursing while Mommy was playing in a Cornhole tournament :) I wish I had a video!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures you put on your blog!!! It's great! I don't know how you keep up a blog AND a baby!!! I love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun trip! I cant wait til we can see that little pumpkin spice cupcake again. Hes so cute.

    ReplyDelete