Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Welcome Fall!

I have been waiting for fall since probably the end of August. I don't normally like to complain about nice weather, but I have been wanting it to be fall already!!! So even though the weather is still nice, and we are still wearing short sleeves, we went to the farm. My family has a tradition of going to a pumpkin patch every year. We want to start that tradition with our little family. We went to Seven Oaks Farm. I know that I have a tendency to over populate my blog with pictures, but really, how could I cut one of these out?! (Oh...and fair warning...we are going to my family's traditional pumpkin patch in a couple of weeks, so be prepared for more pumpkin pictures!)

Our family at the farm...can't believe we actually got him to look through!

They had a petting zoo there. Grant loved feeding the goats!

We love taking pumpkin patch pictures...don't know why Grant is so serious!

And they had really cool bikes to ride on. Maybe next year he'll be able to reach the pedals and go for a ride.
Fun in the patch. Our friends went with us. Grant and their girls have so much fun together.
The hayride was a blast! We got the whole thing to ourselves!
Grant with Meara and Lenneth

3 comments:

  1. Those are great pictures!!! Can't have enough pics. We are excited to go to the patch with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shots!! I love the one of Grant trying to lift the pumpkin, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I love them! Can't wait to take some more when you guys come up next weekend! Miss you all

    ReplyDelete