Thursday, June 30, 2011

I know it's late but...Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day!!! The dads with their boys in Florida.


I do have a good excuse for how late I am on getting this post out. For one...we were in Florida during Father's Day, for two...we just got a new computer (finally!!!) and I hadn't figured out how to upload pictures onto it until just the other day. Anyway...it was really fun that the whole family was together for Father's Day. We surprised my dad and all wore shirts with his picture and one of his famous quotes on it. It was really fun! :) The little boys loved having a Poppop shirt. We spent the day hanging out, pretty much like we did the rest of the time in Florida. But we had a special steak dinner for the dads and then all went mini-golfing. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful "dads". Paul is the best dad I could ever pray for as the father of my children. He is attentive, reacts well in difficult situations, loves to play, and the list could go on and on! He truly is a blessing to me as a mom. I am so thankful for my partner in parenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment