Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Super G!!

This year Grant wanted a Superhero Flashlight party for his 4th birthday. You know me...I love planning a themed birthday party! And this one was so much fun to plan! There were so many cute ideas. It all turned out awesome, but I think my favorite part of all was that each kid got to make their own superhero cape and wear a mask. They were adorable running around in their costumes. It really added a festive mood to the party. Grant had a great time, and I think the other kids did too :)

















Oh, and the "flashlight" part came in after it got dark. After moving to our new house, one of Grant's favorite things to do is run around in the backyard after dark with his flashlight. Not everyone could stay for this part, but it was a blast nonetheless.

1 comment: