Monday, October 5, 2009

A-Hunting We Will Go

This weekend was the start of hunting season. We, of course, were up in Tiller for a weekend of hunting. It works out really well for all of us. Grant and Mommy stay in the house and relax all day while Daddy goes out to get the big bucks. I know that staying in a house is a little bit unusual as far as hunting camps go, but that is about the only way that Paul can get us to go with him. We had a wonderful time together as a family, and Paul got his buck!
Down in the garage helping Daddy get ready for hunting

Before the hunt

I am so proud of my Daddy!!

Mommy and Grant hang out in the truck while Daddy cleans up the deer

I want to be just like my Dad!

After a morning of success...we relax at the house

1 comment:

  1. His Great Grampa would be proud!!!! Another hunter coming up in the family!

    ReplyDelete