Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

Grant took his very first trip to the pumpkin patch at Deterings Orchard. Mommy's family has gone to Deterings for a long time, and it was exciting to include Grant in the family tradition.

All ready for the pumpkins. But it was actually too warm to wear the hat!

Mmmm...apple cobbler and ice cream...mmm

He is such a happy, smiley boy pretty much all of the time (and drooly).

A wagon just my size.


Do I look like my mommy...

or my daddy?

My aunties love me!

He was enthralled with his pumpkin. We couldn't get him to look at anything else!

Lovin' that pumpkin!

A pumpkin just my size!

The whole crew with our picks.

We all found our perfect pumpkin.

2 comments:

  1. I love those pictures Courtney!!! I was waiting for this blog!
    Can't wait to see you tonight - I'm so excited for our fun weekend at BB

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like daddy! i think.. but what do i know!

    ReplyDelete