Monday, February 14, 2011

My Love

I hate to brag...but I have the best, most absolutely perfect husband (for me). Paul is the love of my life, and I feel so blessed that the Lord has given him to me. Here are some things I love about Paul.

-He makes me laugh all the time
-He knows my love languages, and truly tries to love me in those ways
-He works hard to provide for our family so I can stay home
-He lets me warm my cold feet on his legs at night
-He plays games with me
-He tolerates my passion for decorating our house for every holiday

Those are just a few, obviously, I couldn't list them all! He is taking me out for dinner tonight :)

4 comments:

  1. So nice! I love that you have such a neat husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that Kathy. It is wonderful to see you so happy! You deserve it!!!! Miss you friend. - Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! No! It's a DQ ice cream cake :)

    ReplyDelete