Sunday, November 20, 2011

Celebrate!

The beginning of November is really a party time for us. Paul and my birthdays are two days apart. His was on a Friday and mine was on a Sunday. We celebrated his bday with his family at his parent's house. The next night just the two of us went out for a special birthday dinner. We were going to go watch the Duck game at some friends' house afterward...but that turned into a surprise 30th birthday party for me with some of my friends and family! (And I just realized that I don't have any pictures from that!) Then Sunday was a day of eating...my mom was in town for the weekend if that explains it. Growing up, she always let us pick whatever we wanted for breakfast, lunch, and dinner on our birthdays. This year was no different even though I don't live at home anymore :) She truly spoiled me. We ate at The Breadbasket in Ashland for breakfast, Gorilla Bites in Ashland for lunch (as we took a stroll through all the cute shops), and Bella Union in Jacksonville for dinner! We celebrated my bday back at our house with my mom, Paul's mom, and our friend Sabrina. It was a wonderful weekend! Here are a few snaps from the celebrating.





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Happy Birthdays!! To you both! Enjoy 30 its perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete