Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sweet Girl's Room

A few weeks ago I thought that Aubrie's nursery would never get done. I was lacking in concrete ideas and motivation. I wanted it to be done and had a few vague ideas, but just couldn't get it together. Wonder Mom to the rescue! Let me just say...my mom is amazing. When she gets something in her mind, there is no stopping her. She came down for a couple of days, and it was done! I love how it turned out :) I was worried that it would still feel like a boys room after having Grant in there for over two years, but it definitely feels girly now.







This is one of my favorite things in her room. It is a cross stitch that my mom made to put in the nursery when we were little. I can remember seeing it in our nursery and memorizing it's sweet rhyme. My mom asked if I wanted it when she was redoing the room it had always been in. I did want it (for the memories), but I didn't know what I would do with it. It just happens to go perfectly in her room! I am excited to incorporate this special family piece into Aubrie's room.


1 comment:

  1. We did have fun doing her room! Can't wait to see our little Aubrie in there!
    I like the little finishing touches you did on that frame!

    ReplyDelete