Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Flo-Town...Holla!

Flo-Town...Holla! That's what Grant says as we drive into Florence on a Friday afternoon. I'm pretty sure he didn't come up with it on his own...I think I heard Daddy say it first...but it is cute nonetheless to hear him say it right as we come into town.

We had yet another great trip to Florence. This time Uncle Jordan and Aunt Iggy were there with Henry and Hosanna. Aubrie and Hosanna got to meet for the first time. There is much optimistic feeling that they will be great friends!


 


Grant and Henry even got along better than they ever have on this trip! As long as there are enough toys to go around, everything is great!




We actually did something different on this trip! Amazing...I know. We really stepped out and went camping for a few nights. Call us crazy, with two toddlers and two infants, but it was something we really wanted to do. We went to Loon Lake, which is the campground my family went to at least once a summer when I was growing up. It is still one of my favorite places to camp!













Of course we still had some quality Florence time.
 








I love it that our family loves to be together! Everyone likes to do everything together, which I know at times may seem kind of weird to people, but we really enjoy spending time together. Our times together are full of hanging out, talking, and having fun! I am beyond blessed through my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment