Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Half a Year!!

My baby is 6 months old!! I'm realizing that I don't want her to grow up. With Grant I was excited about each new stage and couldn't wait for him to do the next thing. With Aubrie I am trying to savor every stage because I know it won't last long. I am actually a little sad as she moves on to the next stage.
Aubrie is such a joy in our lives. She has a beautiful smile, and her entire face lights up when she smiles her wide mouth grin. She loves to laugh, and it makes my heart so glad to hear it. I can't get enough of tickling her and kissing her cheeks to make her laugh.
She is definitely a Momma's Girl...which I'm sorta ok with! Whenever someone else is holding her, you can always tell that she is searching around for me. When she spots me, she gets this really anxious look on her face and starts to make this noise that means "gimme, gimme!" while stretching towards me. It's really cute, but not so cute when I just want someone else to hold her for a little while!
I love her so much! Isn't she cute? :)


1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh....so darling!! I love her big bright eyes in that first one! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

    ReplyDelete