Friday, January 21, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas...Oh wait...

Well I figured it was about time to get some Christmas pictures up here. As always...we had many celebrations. Hope your Christmas was wonderful like ours :)

Decorating the Tree

Meeting Santa at the Allred's

Tiller Christmas

Johnson Christmas in Florence

Stone Christmas
I'm turning into my mother! :)

Caswell Christmas

Christmas in January
Well I think Grant got enough Christmas for one year. It was so much fun to see him getting excited about Christmas. Last year he was too little to really understand. This year he learned a new word..."present!"

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is WOW!!!! Good thing we love Christmas!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Looks exhausting but so fun!

    ReplyDelete