Tuesday, September 13, 2011

"Healthy" Mac 'n Cheese

 How can you make THIS healthy?
 Use THIS instead of milk and butter.

I don't know if it is actually healthier...the "cheese mix" seems to be the kind of sketchy part to me. But I read about the idea in my parenting magazine. It said to make the Mac 'n Cheese using the directions on the box, except use sweet potato baby food and 4 tablespoons of plain Greek yogurt mixed with the cheese mix instead of milk and butter.

I tried it out. The result...it was good. And Grant didn't notice a single difference. Even asked for a second helping!


What do you think? Can it actually be that much healthier?

1 comment:

  1. that greek gods greek yogurt is the best... try buying the honey flavor. I serve it with raspberries as a dessert. its delish!

    ReplyDelete