Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Have Some FUN!

The other day I was totally exhausted and it was past lunch time. Grant and I were driving along, and I totally didn't feel like going home to make a lunch before putting him down for his nap. I remembered about this great place some of my mommy friends had told me about.  I'm a little embarrassed to admit...it was a McDonalds. (I guess I should just come out and say it...I take my child to McDonalds. Not all the time...but once in a while. He loves Chicken Nuggets and I love McChickens.) This is not just any McDonalds though. This is the coolest one I have ever seen...actually I take that back...I went to the world's largest McDonalds one time in Florida. That one was pretty awesome, but this one is actually within driving distance.

This Micky D's is a child's play land. I know they all have play areas, but this one is really cool! There is an entire indoor area for eating that includes the play area. So you can go there even when it's cold outside! It has a basketball hoop, fun climbing structures, computer games, and the best part is this little toddler area. The toddler area has musical instrument toys. For example, the slide is an organ, and as the child slides down it makes the organ sound. Grant loved dancing along with the electric guitar.

I know that McDonalds is not the best place for a mom to take her child for lunch, but when you are pregnant and tired, it is such a good idea...especially this fun place! Check it out!







1 comment:

  1. Ha! Was I the mom who told you about this? I'm so trashy...I would NEVER have thought I would take my kids to McDonalds. But I do! More than I probably want to admit, actually. It's the best place to sit and talk with mom friends, so let me know the next time you're headed that way!

    ReplyDelete