Saturday, December 31, 2011

Getting Closer...

How far along: 31 weeks (the picture is actually at about 28 weeks though)
Total weight gain: 20 pounds...but the great news is that I am 20 pounds lighter than I was with Grant at this point. Whoo-hoo!
Best moment this month: It is actually a moment that I get to savor every night. When we put Grant to bed each night he always wants to give Aubrie a hug and kiss. He has to pull up my shirt, because as he says if my shirt is down, "I not see her little hole" (my belly button). He kisses her without his binkie (directly on my belly button every time), then he gives her a "binkie kiss", and finally a hug along with a little pat. Then he says, "Nigh-night Aubrie. Love you". It melts my heart every time!
Food cravings: Still none
Gender: Sweet little girl!
What I miss: A full nights sleep. I seem to have so much more aches and pains when I sleep than when I'm awake. I wake up multiple times with really bad back pain. I have even woken up a few times with painful contractions.
What I'm looking forward to: Starting to get the nursery ready. The last few months have been full of getting Grant into his big boy room, cleaning out his old room, and getting ready for Christmas. Aubrie's room has been the staging room for all of the Christmas gifts. So, I am looking forward to really getting in there and doing some girly decorating.
Milestones: Hmmm...since the last time I did this I guess we found out that she was a girl. So that's a pretty big milestone, even though it feels like it was so long ago. Also, I finally feel like I am actually showing like a pregnant person, not just a "maybe kind of fat" person. :)

1 comment:

  1. So fun to see some more posts!!!! I don't know how you fit those in!
    Love you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete