Tuesday, May 22, 2012

To Infinity and Beyond!

Grant turned 3 this weekend!
He, of course, wanted a Toy Story birthday party. I had so much fun getting it all ready. I'm sure people think I'm crazy for all of the work I put into birthdays, but I really enjoy it! I love all the planning and creating beforehand, and on the day of the party it is so much fun to see people enjoying everything. So...you may be one of the ones who thinks I'm crazy, but here are the pics from the party anyway :)

The birthday boy was dressed in his favorite Buzz Lightyear pajamas

There were fun games to play.
 "The Claw"

 "Bullseye's Target Toss"

 Toy Story bean bag toss

 "Buzz Lightyear's Rocket Launch"

"Woody's Rope 'em Lasso"

Some yummy food.
 Sheriff Woody Badges

 Pizza Planet Pizza

Character Cake

And one organized activity. Making Mr. Potato Head cupcakes.




I think everyone had a good time! :)




 




2 comments:

  1. I love your parties, Courtney, very cute! I have to find the balance between too much and too little, I usually plan way too much food! For now, I'm going to combine the kids' parties into one, since their birthdays are only three days apart. I'm thinking a princess and frog type theme this year, to get the boy/girl combo in there! I hope it turns out as well as yours did. :-)
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete