Monday, November 15, 2010

ELMO!!!

Well this time I do have a good excuse as to why I haven't blogged in a while. Our camera broke (well it was about to break, so we had to send it in to get fixed)! And you know I couldn't possibly post without pictures! Sad though...because we didn't get any pictures from Daddy and Mommy's birthday :(

Grant and Mommy spent this past week in Florence. Auntie Lizzy and Cousin Henry were there visiting from Cincinnati. I will be getting pictures from Gammy soon, so you'll be able to see how cute Grant and Henry were together.

Grant's new obsession is Elmo. We have one Elmo video, and he watches it over and over! I can't count how many times a day I hear the word "Elmo!" I was talking about it with Elizabeth and her friend Kim, and they told me about these wonderful cake pops.

I am so excited to make these for Grant's birthday (yes, it's not until May!)...if he still likes Elmo. I had fun searching around Bakerella's website. She has so many cute ideas! Here are the rest of the Sesame Street characters.



1 comment: