Sunday, November 28, 2010

Smile!

Day 6: Something that makes me smile

Wouldn't you smile at that too?! This picture makes me smile for several reasons. First of all, it is of my sweet little boy who makes me smile every single day. I am so blessed to be Grant's mommy, and can't contain how happy he makes me feel. Second, he is actually smiling in this picture. It is almost impossible to get him to even look at the camera recently, much less smile. Auntie Lizzy took this great smiling picture a few weeks ago. I think she got him to say "cheese". Third, I love that he is wearing his Ducks jersey. He looks so stinkin' cute in it, not to mention that the Ducks are doing awesome this year! We have been watching as many games as we can, and Grant has started saying "touchdown!" while raising his arms in the air. Makes me smile every time :)

1 comment: