Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Our Name

Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name

(Disclaimer: [Is it okay to begin two posts in a row with a disclaimer?] I said yesterday how excited I was to do this 30 days of blogging, then we came right away to this really boring one, at least in my case. But don't worry, the rest are much better! Keep reading!)

Well...since I do not claim to be extremely creative, I also do not claim to have the most original blog name. Obviously, "The Caswells" was not too difficult to come up with. Although, for me, being able to put "Caswell" on the things I do is really special. From the time I was young, I would always put my name in front of the last name of a boy I liked to see how it would sound...just in case... :) Being married to Paul and taking on his last name has been the biggest blessing of my life. I am honored to share his name and to top it off, I like how it sounds with my name! I think I got pretty lucky in the name change department. So there you have it...Our Name :)

P.S. I can't stand doing a post without a picture, so here you go! Fun in the leaves! (Although I feel like I should have posted a snowy picture since we woke up to snow here this morning!)


No comments:

Post a Comment