Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Friends

Day 9: A Picture of My Friends

I feel terrible posting this picture! The reason is because I have such a wide variety of friends. It is impossible for me to have a picture of all of them. Many of them have never even met the others. Paul and I have always talked about how we are friends with so many different groups of people and, for the most part, those groups don't intermix. But they are all such good friends! So...if you do not find yourself in this picture...please don't be mad at me! It would just take me too long to go through all of my pictures and find pictures of each and every one of my friends. This picture was of the largest group of friends I could find. It was taken the most recently too. We were at our friends' cabin in California. It was a beautiful day for a nature walk, and we truly enjoyed the time we got to spend with these friends!


1 comment:

  1. I completely understand having so many different groups of friends. I had different groups before Aaron and I were married, and now there are even more! I love them all though, and I agree it might be a little weird getting them all in the same room together :-)

    ReplyDelete