Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Day 16: Dream House

I can't say that I really have a specific idea in mind of what my dream house looks like. I know that I want to live out in the country...a little bit. What I mean is that I don't want houses on all sides of me, but I don't want to have to drive 30 minutes to get to town. So, a place with a nice size lot would be good...not too big though, because that would take a lot of work. I would love it if my house had enough rooms for there to be a girls room, a boys room (if I have girls and boys), a guest room, and maybe an office. It would be very convenient if there was a living room and a family room. I am finding that Grant's toys need a room of their own. I don't want him to be cooped up in his room whenever he wants to play, but it doesn't work for them to all be in the main living room. That would be a room where we would hang out as a family most nights. A fireplace would be wonderful! I want it to feel open and roomy in the main living area. And we definitely need a garage. We have way too much stuff to go without!
When I see this house, I will know it right away! Until then, I will be praying for all my dreams to come true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment