Sunday, December 12, 2010

Oh the joys...

Day 19: Something I Miss

I just finished cleaning the most disgusting shower I have ever cleaned in my life. I am so ashamed to say it was my own shower! I have spent the last three hours cleaning our two bathrooms...that's right THREE HOURS!!! That is the entire time that Grant was taking a nap...so much for sitting down with my peppermint hot cocoa and reading my Real Simple magazine. So, something I miss...the ladies who cleaned our dormroom bathrooms in college. I never appreciated them when I was in college, but now I miss them!
And just look what I have to look forward to now...

But I can't possibly leave you with such a gross picture. Here is a picture from last night. We went downtown Medford to see the lights and the big Christmas tree. There was a big lit up Santa on the roof of one of the buildings that was waving. Grant waved to him pretty much the whole time we were down there. So cute!


1 comment:

  1. I did a bathroom clean this weekend too (just one though...let's not get too crazy!) and there was one point where I gagged.

    Guess I need to do it more often...

    ReplyDelete