Monday, December 13, 2010

My Inspiration

Day 20: People Who Inspire Me


Elizabeth Stone...my sister-in-law...my inspiration :) About a month before Grant was born, she told me "You need to start a blog so that we can keep up with everything that is going on out there." (She lives in Cincinnati.) Thus, I started my blog, which I love! She even gets on me if I neglect my blogging duties for a while. In fact if you ever read the comments on my blog posts, she is usually the one writing them. Elizabeth is the one who encouraged me to do this 30 days of blogging with her. She is constantly coming up with ideas of things we can do together. For example, last Christmas she got the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, and she wanted me to get it so that we could each do it at our own houses and then talk to each other on the phone to encourage each other to keep doing it. We were both trying to lose our post-baby weight, and I really appreciated her desire to help me out and work together. Beyond the "tasks" that she inspires me to do, she also inspires me in other ways. She is a wonderful mom to my nephew Henry, a great wife to my brother, and an awesome encourager for the Lord. I am so blessed by her :) This blog's for you Lizzy!

1 comment:

  1. aww i love how we are so close!! You forgot to write about puzzle time.. and how we broke the christmas music rule. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete