Monday, December 6, 2010

Who Doesn't Love Pictures?

Day 14: A Picture I Love

Just one!? Seriously!? I love pictures so much and take millions of pictures. How can I pick just one? But that's what it says... "A picture I love". Besides being fun to look at and hang around the house, pictures help me to remember times in my life that I don't ever want to forget. When I look at a picture I not only remember that moment, but the whole situation surrounding that moment.
A picture I love...I would have to go with this one...

This was the most wonderful day of my life, and I think it shows in this picture. I love how we are SO happy! It was taken right after we were married and walking back down the aisle as husband and wife. I'm not even sure who took it, but I love the composition of it. It is just so carefree and fun. We got married in Florence...outside...anyone who knows much about coastal weather knows that that was risky! But I really wanted an outdoor wedding, and I really wanted it to be in Florence. The Lord totally answered our prayers and gave us an unusually perfect day. My mom and I planned the whole wedding by ourselves, so the fact that it went off without a hitch was another miracle. It really was the best day of my life, and I love this picture because it reminds me of that day and gives a taste of what our lives together would be like.

OK...I absolutely could not keep it to one picture! This is the second picture I love. The second most wonderful day of my life. It says to me...I am a new mom, I love my son, my husband is by my side through everything, we made it through and will always make it through, and we have no idea what is ahead of us! (Is is just me, or do we look a tad more tired in this picture than the first one?)

No comments:

Post a Comment