Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Paul's Turn

Day 15: Bible Verse

I came down with a really bad cold and have been laying down all day. I finally got up enough strength to come do this post :) I don't, however, have the strength to put thought into this post. So I asked Paul what his favorite Bible verse is. He said that the first one that pops into his mind as being one he really likes is Jeremiah 29:11...
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."
This really is a great verse (although sometimes over used) and is such a great reminder when we go through difficult times in our lives. I am so blessed to have a husband who realizes the importance of laying everything down at the feet of the One who has our best interest in mind.

2 comments: