Friday, December 3, 2010

That's What She Said

Day 11: Favorite TV Shows

Hmmm...this is a little hard because we don't have TV at our house. We have A TV, but no cable. So when most couples sit down in the evening to watch a little TV, Paul and I have found other things to keep us entertained...talking, playing cards, reading, bills, sleeping...you get the idea. That was until we were introduced to "The Office". Many of our friends were always talking about it and quoting it. When I was at my friend's house in Salem I saw that she had 4 seasons on DVD. She let me borrow them, and our evenings have never been the same. We blew through the first 4 seasons and were so sad when we didn't have any more to watch. We were so lost without our nightly fix of "The Office" that we decided to get Netflix so that we could watch the next couple seasons. We are currently half way through the 5th season...in fact Paul is calling to me from the couch to get off the computer so we can watch it now! I guess that's all I have to say about that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment