Saturday, December 18, 2010

What's In Your CD Player?

Day 25: First 10 Songs Shuffled on my iPod

This seems to me like the modern version of the question that would always be on those email forwards where you were supposed to answer the questions and send it on to 10 friends. Good thing I am hip enough to even have an iPod. If Paul were doing this post, he would have nothing to post! Keep in mind as you read my list, I only have a nano (so can only hold a certain amount of my songs), it is Christmas time, and I have a 1 1/2 year old who loves listening to "tunes" in the car!

1. Knee Up Mother Brown - The Countdown Kids
2. Christmas Time Is Here - Mercy Me
3. Beautiful You - Evan Wickham
4. What Child Is This? - Selah
5. Jesus Born On This Day - Mariah Carey
6. Christmas Time Is Here/Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - NewSong
7. On Top Of Old Smokey - The Countdown Kids
8. I Saw Three Ships - The Countdown Kids
9. Toyland - Frank Sinatra, Bing Cosby, Nat King Cole
10. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - James Taylor

P.S. Are you missing pictures on here? I am missing posting pictures on here! Here is a recent pic of Grant with all his girlfriends :)

1 comment: